- This event has passed.
2022 Fall Campference for young people living with sickle cell
November 4 @ 12:00 pm - November 6 @ 5:00 pmFREE
We are hosting a FREE Fall Campference for young adults, ages 18-29, living with sickle cell disease on Friday, November 4th to Sunday, November 6th, 2022. Part camp, part conference, Next Step Campferences foster friendships and community with peers who get it.
What to Expect?
- Recharge with new friends
- Engage in educational workshops
- Create fun, life-changing moments
- Express yourself through music and art
- Empower yourself with information and resources
- Learn from others about how they cope with sickle cell
Sounds good?! We hope you’ll join us this Fall 2022!
Please contact us for more information about our 2022 Fall Campference:
Gail Merriam, Next Step Youth Recruitment Coordinator: email@example.com
Kepler Jeudy, Next Step Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org