Team Next Step is where your love for community meets your need for activity. Joining our team gives you the exclusive opportunity to compete in exciting races and tournaments while also fundraising for a good cause. As a member of Team Next Step, you can:
- Run in a national race
- Golf at a top 100 course
- Run the Spartan Race in Fenway Park
- Host your own indoor or outdoor sporting event
Your fundraising efforts go directly towards Next Step’s FREE year-round programs which focuses on community engagement, a future growth mindset, and health care advocacy for young adults living with chronic illnesses. Join Team Next Step today!
Upcoming Sporting Events:
- 50th Anniversary Falmouth Road Race – Sunday, August 21, 2022. Click here if you’re ready to commit.
- 127th Boston Marathon – Monday, April 17, 2023. Click here if you’re ready to apply.
- Stay tuned for more information about the Stadion 5k inside Fenway Park this Fall, 2022.
- Host your own indoor or outdoor charity sporting event for Next Step.
“Next Step has been a constant source of support and positive influence on so many, including myself, and I am honored to help give that support back by running the 126th Boston Marathon for Next Step.”
Do you have a question about joining Team Next Step? Visit our FAQs.
Whenever you’re ready to take that first step, we’ll be here to support your Next Step. Fill out our interest form to be kept up to date on all Team Next Step happenings throughout the year. Simply check the events you’re interested in and get and get on our short-list for participants. By filling out this form, you are not committing to any particular event and you are not guaranteed a spot in the event.
Get the News on Team Next Step!
“Next Step has helped me not let my limitations get in the way of achieving anything despite any setbacks and obstacles along the way. I’m a stronger, happier and more confidential individual.”
Click here to learn about our free year-round community, music and mentorship programs for teens and young adults, ages 16-29, living with cancer, HIV and rare genetic disorders.