Are you a young person, ages 16-24, living with cancer, HIV or a rare genetic disorder? SAVE THE DATE! Next Step’s 2019 Summer Campference Season is just around the corner! Part camp, part conference, our free, residential Summer Campferences foster friendships and community with peers who “get it.”
At Campference, you will:
- Engage in workshops driven by the young participants
- Recharge with new friends
- Join the music and art mayhem
- Create fun life-changing moments
- Empower yourself with information and resources
- Move from “why me?” to “what’s next?”
Which Campference is right for you?
June 27 – 30th
Rare Genetic Disorder community:
July 11 – 14th
July 25 – 28th
Location: Our 2019 Summer Campferences will take place at the Warren Conference Center & Inn in Ashland, Massachusetts.
Contact: Are you interested in attending a 2019 Summer Campference or need more information about this free residential program?! Reach out to Quita Christison, Next Step’s Outreach Coordinator: email@example.com/617.864.2921.