We are so grateful and proud of the 33 individuals who volunteered their free time this summer to run the 2020 Falmouth Road Race: At-Home Edition for Next Step. Together with your generosity, they raised over $44,000 to fund Next Step programs when we need it most!
While we missed cheering our runners on in person in Falmouth, we had so much fun working with them all summer in a virtual setting! They not only raised a lot of money in support of our programming, but they also spent countless hours training hard in the hot summer months to prepare for the seven-mile race.
We want to give a shout-out to an amazing group of individuals for making this year’s race a special one for Next Step.
- Thank you to our 2020 runners: Peg Carlson, Andrew Carlson, Alison Pasciucco, Beth Pasciucco, Jacob Parsons, Reyn Parsons, Christo Hays, Deb Paoletta, Laura Davide, Bill Kubicek, James Kubicek, Ricky Kubicek, Emily Halfman, Lissa Galluccio, Colin Mueller, Joe Mueller, Eileen Mueller, Trish Kavanagh, Dan Prendergast, Anna DeMare, Michelle Fay, Angela Hughes, Jason Youmatz, Karen Raimo, Peter Raimo, Morgan McCue, Talia Guidi, Andrew and TC Boegly, Leslie Carver, Donnie Casey, Casey Casey and Sarah Adams!
And we couldn’t have done it without the support of so many others behind the scenes.
- Thank you to a dear friend of Next Step for your generous matching gift of $2500.
- Thank you to Hemlock Ink for printing our runner singlets and t-shirts.
- Thank you to the Falmouth Road Race committee for welcoming Next Step back for an eleventh summer.
- And a heartfelt thank you to everyone who made a donation to the Falmouth Road Race.
Your support was needed more than ever, and you all showed up. You are truly changing lives. Thank you from all of us at Next Step!
WANT TO RUN FOR NEXT STEP in 2021? Let Us Know
Email Nancy Hays, Next Step Development Director, if you would like to run the 2021 Falmouth Road Race for Next Step.