Catherine Ndereba, Meb Keflezighi and many other elite runners have traveled to Cape Cod to conquer the Falmouth Road Race in front of 75,000 spectators. Now it is your turn! Team Next Step is running the 7-mile New Balance Falmouth Road Race on Cape Cod for an 11th time on Sunday, August 18, 2019! We still have open spots on our team if you would like to run the gorgeous race in support of our free year-round programs for teens and young adults living with cancer, HIV and rare genetic disorders.
- We require a $1,000 fundraising minimum requirement to join Team Next Step.
- We email weekly fundraising tips to help you reach your fundraising goal.
- Our team coach can provide you with a training schedule to help you prepare for the race.
- We host a pre-race gathering in July for Team Next Step runners at our office in Cambridge, MA.
- We host a post-race cookout at a runner’s house near the finish line in Falmouth, MA. Your friends and family are welcome to celebrate with us!
CLICK HERE and fill out your application today! Your support will help us grow a bigger and stronger community for seriously ill young people living with cancer, HIV and rare genetic disorders.